Wednesday, June 19, 2013

PRASHANT Category Manager -Purchase, Lifestyle Entertainment likes SAP MM Book

PRASHANT Category Manager -Purchase, Lifestyle Entertainment
To: Mukesh Shukla
Date: June 19, 2013
 
Hi Mukesh,

First of all, congrats for your new Job. I got your ref from your book. Its really very extensive & knowledge sharing. Best part is the way the book is written, its easily understandable by beginners also.

I'm also from DCE - Mechancial, 2007 batch. I have 6 yrs of Purchasing domain exp in Philips Electronics. I always wanted to enter into IT field so recently i have completed SAP MM certification.
I'm also a SAP end user exp in Philips. I'm finding it difficult to get a job in SAP mm as everyone is asking for some exp. i don't want to fake anything.
I got inspired by your profile, how after 2 years of domain you switch to SAP field. How's the company Gravity Microsystems. How you got the chance to enter SAP.

Please guide me so that i can also get some help from your exp. I would also suggest if you can add some of your struggle exp in your next book/blog it would be really inspiring.

Thanks... Hope for a reply.
Regards
Prashant Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment